- Students who have successfully completed HSC (10 plus 2 or equivalent) and obtained admission to the following courses can apply for Education Loan as a Co-Borrower with an Earning Parent / Guardian / Spouse (for married borrowers) who is a shareholder of the Bank
- For studies in India:
- Graduate / Post – Graduate level courses (through the respective merit bases selection process applicable to course) conducted by Colleges / Universities recognized by the Universities Grant Commission (UGC) / Govt. of India / All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) / All India Board of Management Studies (AIBMS) / Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and other such Govt. recognized governing bodies.
- For studies abroad:
- Graduate / Post – Graduate level courses such as MBA, MCA, MS, Degree / Diploma courses like Aeronautical, Pilot Training, Shipping Courses etc., conducted by reputed colleges and universities abroad.
EXPENSES CONSIDERED FOR LOAN:-
- Fee payable to College / School hostel
- Exam / Lab / Library / Travelling Expenses / Insurance Premium (if applicable) / Refundable Deposits etc.
- Purchase of books and Uniforms / Purchase of mandatory Equipment (such as computer etc.)
- Ceiling for expenses in point (i) and (ii) shall be 10 % of the total tuition fees for the entire course.
- Ceiling for expenses in point (iii) shall be 20 % of the total tuition fees for the entire course.